Dear International Students,
Welcome to SVT’s online application portal.
For your information:
* In order to apply for a student exchange at the SVT, the applicant must be first nominated by his home institution. Nomination should be sent to: [email protected]
* SVT’s student exchange program depends on a mutual exchange agreement with the student's home institution. If your home institution does not have a signed agreement with the SVT, please ask your international office to contact us at: [email protected]
* SVT accepts exchange students only for the 1st semester (October-February). Notwithstanding, students who wish to continue studying for the whole year can do so as regular students. (The cost is half of the yearly tuition.)
* List of courses available for exchange students will be communicated at registration and by request.
* Although most classes are delivered in Hebrew, both teachers and students communicate in English. Thus, a sufficient level of English is required.
The deadline for submissions is April 15th at 00:00.